The PLS 6.75 is a free-standing platform designed and engineered for light manufacturing operations and batch production. The PLS 6.75 can accept all Universal laser cartridges for a power range of 10-75 watts. The PLS 6.75 offers a material processing envelope of 32″ x 18″ x 9″ and is particularly suited for manufacturing and production environments. There are also a number of patented Uniquely Universal features designed specifically to expand your processing capabilities that are only available from Universal Laser Systems. Laser Interface+™ and Rapid Reconfiguration™ are standard Uniquely Universal features on the PLS 6.75, and a number of additional options are available to enhance your laser processing capabilities. All Universal laser platforms use interchangeable components, giving you the ability to tailor your system to fit your needs.
|Work Area:||32″ x 18″|
|Laser Dimension:||44″ x 39″ x 36″|
|Z-Axis Lifting Capacity:||40 lbs.|
|Interface Panel:||Keypad and LCD Display|
|PC Requirements:||PC running Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 32-bit and 64-bit|
|Laser Options:||10, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60, and 75-watts|
|Equipment Weight:||325 lbs.|
|Power Requirements:||110V/10A or 220V-240V/5A|
|Exhaust Connection:||Two 4″ ports / Rated at 500 CFM @ 6″ static pressure|
Downdraft Cutting Table
Downdraft Cutting Table
This accessory provides a raised platform of honeycomb material to support materials for cutting applications. Exhaust smoke and fumes are removed from above and below the material being cut, keeping the material clean and producing better cuts.
- Better quality cuts
- Cleaner work surface
Air Filtration System
BOFA Air Filtration System
Designed to eliminate gaseous and particulate compounds generated by activities within the laser engraving, marking and coding industries. These filters have the combined benefits of long life spans and low costs of replacement.
BOFA Breakdown For VLS 6.60, and PLS 6.75,
PLS 6.150D, & PLS MW Platform
BOFA AD 1000 IQ
This accessory can simultaneously engrave or cut two copies of an image or pattern, greatly increasing productivity when an image or cutting pattern needs to be repeated many times. Laser power available for each copy of the image or cut is half the total power available from the laser, so a higher powered laser is recommended for thicker materials.Key Benefits
- Produce multiple identical items quickly
- Increases both engraving and cutting speeds
Digital Air Assist
Digital Air Assist
Conveys compressed air to the carriage of the motion system. When used with a Cone or Back Sweep accessory, it directs compressed air onto the surface of the material being laser processed. Air volume is controlled by the Laser Interface+™ print driver and can be automatically adjusted on the fly.Key Benefits
- Protects optics
- Improves cutting and engraving performance
Air Assist Cone
Adobe Illustrator CC
Adobe Illustrator CC is the industry-standard vector graphics software used worldwide by designers of all types who want to create digital graphics, illustrations, and typography for all kinds of media.
Vector graphics are one of the two most commonly used graphic formats in design, the other being bitmap (or raster) graphics. Vector graphics, like those created with Illustrator, are resolution independent, which means they can be resized infinitely with no loss of quality. For example, the same logo design created with Illustrator can be used on a business card or an outdoor billboard, maintaining the accuracy and detail of the original design.System Requirements For Adobe Illustrator CC
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8, or Windows 8.1
- 1 GB of RAM (3 GB recommended) for 32 bit; 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended) for 64 bit
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024 x 768 display (1280 x 800 recommended)
- To view Illustrator in HiDPI mode, your monitor must support a resolution of 1920 x 1080 or more
- To use the new Touch workspace in Illustrator, you must have a touch screen enabled tablet/monitor running Windows 8.1. (Microsoft Surface Pro 3 recommended)
BarTender Professional 10.1 includes all label-design and data-processing features needed by most labeling professionals and first-time label designers. Contains all the data sourcing most users will ever need. BarTender Professional 10.1 Edition licensing is based on the number of work-stations on which BarTender will be installed. (There are no restrictions on the number of printers that the BarTender Professional 10.1 Edition can use.) Multi-user versions are available.System Requirements For BarTender
- Call 800-374-8928 for additional details
AutoCAD by AutoDESK
Create stunning designs with AutoCAD® design and documentation software. Speed documentation and detailing work with productivity tools, and share your work with TrustedDWG™ technology. Connect your workflow across integrated desktop, cloud, and mobile solutions.System Requirements For AutoCAD
The Rhino 5 development process started more than five years ago with one overriding goal—to remove as many of your workflow bottlenecks as possible. That meant making Rhino faster and able to handle much larger models and project teams, in addition to making thousands of large and small improvements.
Corel X7 Software
Corel Graphics Suite X7
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X7 opens up a world of new creative possibilities when combined with a laser engraver, cutter, or marker.System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit editions), Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit editions), all with latest service packs installed
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64
- 2 GB RAM
- 1 GB hard disk space (for installation without content)
- Mouse, tablet or multi-touch screen
- 1280 x 768 screen resolution
- DVD drive (required for box installation)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or higher Internet connection required for Membership and Subscription services, installing updates and access to some features, including the Content Exchange, QR code tools and ConceptShare
SOLIDWORKS® 3D CAD software delivers powerful design functionality with the intuitive SOLIDWORKS user interface to speed your design process and make you instantly productive.
Efficiently evaluate performance, improve quality, and boost product innovation with the powerful and extensive suite of SOLIDWORKS Simulation packages. You can set up virtual real-world environments to test your product designs before manufacture. Test against a broad range of parameters during the design process, such as durability, static and dynamic response, assembly motion, heat transfer, fluid dynamics, and plastics injection molding.